Thursday 1 October 2009

What did the Gujaratis ever do for us?

I'm taking a break at the moment, so I shall not be posting for another couple of weeks.

I am also in the process of writing a guide to birding in Chester and the surrounding area. I am familiar with a few sites, but I would appreciate any information on hidden gems that I may have overlooked – you cannot get everywhere!

It would be particularly useful to garner some hints and tips as to reliable sites for less common birds such as Green Woodpecker, Lesser Spotted Woodpecker, Marsh Tit, Willow Tit, any of the commoner Owl species, or perhaps something a little more unusual.

Comments on the content of the blog would also be gratefully received: don’t be shy! For instance, did you, Keith Duchess finally manage to find the blog?! Somebody out there is reading it, as I managed 1,000 hits last month - a number that almost makes it worthwhile!

In the meantime, I shall leave you with a quote from the half-naked fakir himself: “Nature can satisfy all of our needs but none of our greeds”.

Until later, well two weeks anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good blog Paul.

By the way my name is Keith Duckers
not Keith Duchess