Friday 12 February 2010

Spring Migration

Due to an imminent move into North Wales I have decided to discontinue this blog and start blogging on the new site http://theblackgrouse.blogspot.com/ - after all ‘chesterbirder’ would have been of a misnomer!

The site and its content will be very similar to this one, but given that practically all my birding and nature watching will be focused on North East Wales I felt that a change of name was the order of the day.

I wanted to pick a name that was synonymous with the area and after some thought there is no more an iconic bird for Clwyd than the Black Grouse. It also means that if I move in the future it is less likely that I will have to change name again!

I would like to end by thanking all the regular readers of this blog over the last nine months, particularly people like Keith, Ash, Phil, Denzil, Andy, John, 'The Gents' and 007 who have been kind enough to post numerous comments. Thanks guys.

Hare Krishna.

2 comments:

Paul Shenton said...

Testing 1,2,3

Website Design Riyadh said...

The most important thing is the way of describing any topic. Such a unique post it is. It is a good inspiration for all who are in to the habit of making posts. Keep continue.